Covered by health insurance

I am registered with and recognised by all major insurance companies, including BUPA, Axa, Aviva, WPA and Simply Health. Usually you will need their pre-authorisation for them to pay assessment and treatment with me. Sometimes they require a report from me, which I’ll be happy to provide.